Wednesday, July 7, 2010

blog 9 "Bombs Bursting in Air" -" Pursuit of Possessions""

1. bombs in their mist like troops under attack
2. bomb that exploded in Shannon's home sent splinters of shrapnel into ours
3. feeling of being cocooned within reassuring walls of security and order
4. as we grew older the bombs dropped closer
5. I found myself shaken to the core of my being
6. really tilted my universe was the nakedness of my realization
7. sense of vulnerability began to subside
8. intertwining threads of joy, pain, and occasional tragedy
9. impenetrable bomb shelter
10. blind us, like fireworks at the moment of explosion

1. pursuit of material possessions
2. working madly
3. shopping expeditions
4. indispensable possessions
5. dominate our lives
6. compulsive need
7. fashionable pants
8. sleek new sports care
9. inevitable happens
10. essential to our well-being

No comments:

Post a Comment